Muskoka Woods™ Leadership Studio | The Lodge
Tucked away from the bustle of camp life, our all-season Lodge is designed to help guests unwind in the Muskoka
wilderness. The Lodge and Studio are linked by a trail and The Leadership Studio™ is accessible from the rest of camp by a
210-foot-long extension bridge.
The comfortable suites can house up to 28 participants. Each of the 12 units is equipped with a pair of duvet-covered twin beds, a mini-fridge, a coffeemaker, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, and dishes so guests can make themselves at home. Four units are designed as two-room suites adjoined to a sitting room with a pullout couch and rocking chair. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, and we provide all bath and bed linens.
Adding to the sense of a woodland retreat, all rooms have cozy throws, chess sets and rustic Muskoka decor. The rooms all overlook a communal campfire where guests come together to roast marshmallows, tell stories, sing songs, or just simply unplug.
Note: Larger groups, or groups seeking more affordable options, can also make use of our year-round cabins. Each cabin sleeps 12-14 guests, allowing us to accommodate groups of up to 600.
Meals are Delicious and Inspiring
Food is an important part of The Leadership Studio™ experience. The Studio is designed around a large, eat-in kitchen with a floor-to-ceiling bread oven. Coffee, tea and flavoured waters greet you as you walk in the door. Fresh fruit and snacks are plentiful. Meals can be customized to meet your dietary needs and budget. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options are available. View more details here.
What to Bring
A first aid kit (please note that we do not have a nurse or medic on property. There is a nurse practitioner in Rosseau and a hospital in Parry Sound, if needed).
Guests staying in the Lodge are encouraged to bring:
- Seasonally appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Comfortable and causal indoor clothing including slippers for use in the Studio
- Bug spray and sunscreen in the spring season
- All toiletries
Lodge rooms are made up in advance of your arrival. We can arrange to have your room refreshed for stays longer
than three days.
Please do not bring:
- Any snacks with nuts
- Alcohol (Thanks for understanding that we are first and foremost a kids camp!)
Guests staying in any of the other cabins at camp are asked to also bring:
- Full linens including pillow, sleeping bag or sheets and blankets, and towels
Group Leader Info
- The contract is signed and returned with the deposit by the due date to Sarah Bourque at email@example.com.
- The diet restrictions form is completed and returned.
- Individual waivers are signed and returned in advance of your stay, if possible.
- All program details have been arranged with Ellen Duffield and a final schedule sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- For any questions/concerns related to meals, accommodations, special needs or transportation, please contact Kayleen Hoffmann, our Hospitality Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4585 Highway 141,
Rosseau, ON P0C 1J0
20 Bamburgh Circle,
Scarborough, ON M1W 3Y5
CHECK OUT OUR INSTA!